New York, New York

I finally got to tour NYC and take in all that it has to offer. I'm not sure if I got to all the places that I wanted to, but my feet definitely screamed for agony at the end of a 12 hour day of walking and pushing my way through crowds of people.

The picture below contains a couple of key places in New York City. I'll see if I can name a few of the key places that I visited and tell you a little about them.

Grand Central Terminal: Looked exactly like they show in all the movies. Kind of made me feel like something magical was supposed to happen while I was. I will say there was a Gossip Girl moment when a girl delivered a letter marked TOP SECRET. Kind of cute and high school, but it was very entertaining.

Bryant Park: I think it used to be the place where fashion week was held. Now it's a place full of small shops that sell everything from coffee to jewelry. Very cheap buys and a nice way to find and eat some things that you wouldn't normally come in contact with.

Bad Boy Records: Do I need to say more. I was just hoping to get a glimpse of Diddy.

Ed Sullivan Theatre: Home to the Late Show with David Letterman. Just stumbled upon it by mistake. Lucky for me I actually won tickets to see the show on Monday.

Central Park: What a glorious piece of work. It was everything it was supposed to be and more. I wish it was Summer time so I could do some more exploring. It had carousels, food, running, soccer, carriages pulled by huge horse, art and tons of excellent people watching.

There are several others landmarks from New York in the pictures as you can see. I don't think I will ever be able to completely see everything I want to see in one visit to NYC, but I got an inspiring sight of what it has to offer.
Posted by Picasa
Reactions: 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds lilke a great trip! I love NYC! We were there in 2008 for a week and it wasn't enough. Loved running through Central Park!

Mo said...

Glad you are having a good time! How was Letterman?

Ace C said...

@Michelle. That's like the one thing I want to do, but won't be able to do. Next time I come I running through Central Park. I don't care if I have to do it in my boots either.

Ace C said...

@Mo, I just finished a post about it. Read and respond.