The Day After

The day after Christmas I was able to reflect on a lot of things in life. Mostly just that the older I get the simpler I've become or maybe that Christmas just stresses me out. This year I decided that I wasn't going to celebrate Christmas or do as least possible for the holiday. I didn't do too many gifts. I didn't send out cards. I didn't. I didn't. I didn't.

I did however wake up late, eat Thai food for breakfast/lunch, procrastinate, take a very long shower and have a intimate dinner with some people that I will probably be good friends for a long time. This has definitely been one of those years where I've done without a lot and I've coped better than expected.

Here's to 2011 hopefully staying simple.

How was your Christmas?
Category: ,
Reactions: 

1 comments:

Mo said...

Can I get an Amen?

Simple is good, especially the waking up late and princess shower.