Super...Hero...Power

I finally got around to watching what I had recorded on my DVR. Seems like every show that I recorded had a trailer for the new ABC television show about a superhero family aptly titled, No Ordinary Family. I have to say that I think that I’m in love with a show that I haven’t even seen yet. Can’t tell you why just yet, but I want you to take my word for it. I think I have a thing for superheroes in general – growing up my childhood hero was Speedy Gonzalez. I know you’re thinking that it’s just a mouse that runs fast and you would be correct.

Give me a second of your time to explain. Speedy appealed to me even more than any other superhero usually does, only because what he did was realistic to me. It was a simple concept to grasp that a mouse could run fast. At the time I was the fastest kid in the neighborhood and I've never really been a cat person. I can remember my mom always screaming at me to “Stop all that damn running”. So in my mind it makes perfect sense. Pretty easy superpower to create and roll with.

I leave you with two things. One bwing the catch phrase from the show..."Andale! ¡Andale! Arriba! ¡Arriba! Yii-hah!". The second i ask you...Who's your superhero or superpower?
Category:
Reactions: 

0 comments: