Weekend Romper

Its days like this that I hate the most. I we are always supposed to be happy for a holiday, but the next day after really sucks ass in a major way.

I find it hard to get myself out of holiday mode. My body just wanted to keep rolling on through the process. I will say that I really enjoyed the time off. I kind of let myself go. I ate and drank everything in my path. I've done no calorie counting, no protein intake watching, and no nothing, just pure and utter chaos. I’ll make myself pay for it in the coming weeks in the gym.

It was really quiet around the home front. I attended a few low-key BBq’s and mustered up enough energy to finish a term paper. I’m almost finished migrating to the new computer, but I still have a few things left.

I’m dying for school to be over this semester so that the summer can begin. I have a jammed packed summer this year. I am getting jittery for it. I have 3 trips this summer. Arizona. Kentucky. Louisiana and the occasional trips to Seattle (Brad and Carrie I’ll see you on the 15th of next month.). Hopefully I’ll be able to add to the list. I just want to want to spend the least amount of time cooped up in a house. Hopefully I get all this accomplished.
Category: ,
Reactions: 

5 comments:

Mike said...

Yeah, I don't really care about holidays, but yesterday was fun and wish I could rewind it.

Life, Love And Lola said...

Sounds like a ROCKIN summer you have planned! Hell...Add Florida to your list...We would love to have you!

~Sheila~ said...

I am not a fan of Holidays ending either.
This holiday I consumed nothing more than beer. Of course, it was Bud Light Cheladas cause I still need my nutrients.

I'm not even sure how excited about summer coming up because that means I have 3 kids that need activities and I will be working.
I'll tell you what though, the yard needs cleaning, the house needs cleaning, the dogs need bathing...

HEY!...I guess I have activities for them after all.

Have fun and safe trips!

fiwa said...

Yay! Glad I stopped by - now I have something to look forward to in June! :)

Live.Love.Eat said...

Yep, I am with LLL. We'd have you in FL. And I know what you mean about holidays. I get down for a few days after....and don't get me started on post-vacations.