300

I’ve finally made it to 300 posts. I probably should have it that mark sometime ago, but haven’t really been able to make it to blog.

I seem to be moving in a whirlwind. It seems like I’m in the same little bubble doing the same things over and over again. I have set myself up for a pattern and can’t seem to get out of it. I’ve been working and kicking a little ass at school. School has also been kicking my ass too, but I think I’ll come out on top when it’s all said and done.

I’m still exploring all that is Portland. Hopefully by weeks end I’ll have some better post, pictures and a list of my latest travel. If you get tired of waiting, you can always keep up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Hope all is well in the blogosphere.
Category:
Reactions: 

5 comments:

Stereos and Souffles said...

Wholly cow you're back!!

Mo said...

See. Told you your fans missed you.

Brad said...

I can relate to your whirlwind - somedays I think I'm stuck in that groudhogs day movie.

Life, Love And Lola said...

Glad to see you posting again...Although I know what you're daily via Facebook...It's hard to juggle it all...This I know.

~Sheila~ said...

I figured school was hogging up all of your time...That and working out. It's taking my time too ;-(
Of course, I'm not in school OR working out but still.