Computer Transfer

The computer is finally here. It's taking me some time to get use to, but it better than my old dinosaurs that I've been using.

I'm in the middle of transferring all my data as we speak. If you listen closer you can here the old laptop churning lie a jet engine. The thing is loud. 7 years is a long time to hold on laptop.

Well the updates and pictures should start flowing in like water or at least once a day. School starts tomorrow...

Shortly after starting this post I had to return my laptop because the "k" button refused to work. So now I sit with a new laptop in hand trying to remember what I was going to write in this post...
Category: ,
Reactions: 

3 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

Stupid "k"

Don't you hate distractions when you're already anxious?

Live.Love.Eat said...

It's o_ . My _ doesn't wor_ either :)

Good luc_ with school!!!!!

jason said...

Pretty impressive that your laptop lasted 7 years without major failure. I think 3 years about tops for me.

Check out our help desk software if you get a chance.