Tunes iLike

It's been sometime since I have done a post on what's new with me in the world of music. I guess you can thank the new iPod for it. I think I'm back in my R&B phase again.

Blame It - Jamie Foxx - Really catching. Easy to get stuck in your head.
I'm in Miami Bitch - LMFAO - This is my new workout jam. I think I was rapping it a little to loud in the gym the other day. Another eaasy on to get stuck in your head. You'll be walking around the house saying, "I'm in Miami Bitch!".
I Love College - Asher Roth - Not to sound repetitive. Another catchy song. Very slow laid back rap flow especially for a white guy.
Digital Girl - Jamie Foxx - I just like it.
It Ain't Me - T-Pain featuring Akon & T.I. - Newer to my selection, but I like the beat and it's good to workout too. Sometimes I feel this way when out at the club.
Candle (Sick and Tired) - The White Tie Affair - Not sure how to explain. you'll either like it or not.
Number One - Jamie Foxx - Another I just like becuase it's Jamie Foxx.
Pick it Up - Donnie Klang - Midtempo for the ladies. A song about picking up the pieces after you've been done wronged.
Rockin That Sh** - The Dream - The song of the hour for. I can't stop singing the hook.
Details in Fabric - Jason Mraz featuring James Morrison - Very mellow and cool. Puts you in a place.
Category:
Reactions: 

9 comments:

kimmyk said...

jamie foxx all over the place-i'll have to give 'em a listen.

i'm not a fan of jason mraz. i'm not sure why that is. he did an interview here a few months ago when he was on tour and he was a complete ass and his mom was right there with him. it was odd.

~Sheila~ said...

Thanks for the list. I was looking for something new to listen to but was stuck on Corrine Bailey Rae...lol.

Mo said...

Like really dude? Your list is a lot like mine.

As matter of fact, before I came on over here, I added the I Love College to my jams I'm digging on sidebar of my blog.

Ace C said...

@ KimmyK
That's what I hear about him. I've just been in an upbeat mood. It's mostly for me to workout to. I know how hip you are. Lol.

@ Sheila
I used to listen to her. My favorite song is "Til it Happens to You".

@ Mo
IT's really catchy.

~Sheila~ said...

I still listen to her and I DO like that song too.

Live.Love.Eat said...

I LOVE Details in the Fabric. Awesome CD. I think I may have teared up when I first heard that song.

Life, Love And Lola said...

I'm loving "Gives You Hell" by The All American Rejects!

Ace C said...

@ LLL
I like that one too. I forgot all about it.

mani said...

I ease listen to her and I DO equal that song too.