Plinky

"Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing around. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the clear water - BAM! A fuckin' bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I ask you, do you give a fuck what kind of pants the son-of-a-bitch who shot you was wearing?!"

The quote above is from one of my favorite movies. Do you know where it's from? I bet you don't without cheating and searching the Internet.

Well I've been having trouble coming up with blog post ideas but I found this site through blogger that helps you get ideas on things to blog about. The site is called Plinky. It just presents you with questions and from the questions that you answer it gives you something to think about. It usually ends with an idea for a post. Instantly this Q&A caught my eye.

What's your favorite movie quote? Favorite movie?

Do you? I'd really like to know what gets the rest of the world cracking up or emotional. As long as you don't put "Titantic" as your favorite movie I'll accept anything.

It's been awhile since I have done this, but everyone knows I'm into blog sharing and I have a few news for you guys to checkout. Spread a little love there way.

Here We Go... - Mother of 4 talking about the things that consume her life.
Life in Beverly Hills...Michigan - Very witty blog. The stories about her kid are pretty hilarious.
The Adventures of Jon and Steph - About a couple living in Germany.
Category: ,
Reactions: 

12 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

Dang...it's right on the tip of my tongue. I know I've heard that line before...

I'll think..

Ace C said...

@ Sheila
I'm sure you have. Lol. Grits is another clue.

~Sheila~ said...

P.S. I only have 3 children (unless you are counting my husband..then, yeah...4).

Mo said...

Come on over to my place and get your lovins.

Mike said...

I'm thinking the movie is "The Deer Hunter," but that would be too obvious. Plus, I've never seen that movie.

Brad said...

Always cool to be turned on to new/different bloggers! - I ain't got a clue on the movie - derrrrr

kimmyk said...

i dont know the movie but thankfully you cleared that up with it being a movie quote. i was all "how sweet...baby deer drinking in a brook...." and then i got to the shot to the head and i was all "what the fuuu...."

i dont know the movie. crazy.

thanks for the blogs to check out. i've been needing some new ones!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I have no clue about that quote. As for my fav, I am clueless there as well. I never can remember things like this when people ask me. Aren't you glad I came by. I have shared so much.

Life in Beverly Hills said...

Thanks for the props, man. I'm glad you are enjoying the blog. I can only imagine what wisdom will come along when there are two of them.

I have no idea what movie this is from, but I bet my Hubby will know - so I'll ask him when he calls me back. Since he's a hunter, he should know it.

My favorite movie - Say Anything. John Cusack ROCKS. But the one liners in When Harry Met Sally have stuck with me for years. So it's a coin toss. Wait - there's Wedding Crashers too. Did you see my post about motorboating?

Life in Beverly Hills said...

He didn't know it.

Life, Love And Lola said...

No idea where that quote is from!

I love all Adam Sandler movies! I love his stupid humor!

Quote from Billy Madison that cracks me up..."He called the SHIT..POOP."

Oh and The Jerk...That movie rocks!

Tipsy Nikki said...

My Cousin Vinny!!!

I didn't even have to read the entire quote. I luv that movie!