Memory Jog

Yesterday I was in the middle of a mid-day nap. Who knew that after all those years of protesting naps in school that I would be an avid partaker in this sleeping celebration. Dreaming of some of the weirdest stuff my phone starts to vibrate (Bzzzzzz). It seems to scare me every single time. You would think I'm use to it by now because my phone is always on vibrate.

I grab the phone struggling to read the text. After a couple of "eye bucks", I'm finally able to read the text. The text says:

Texter: Send me your email address I want to send you something.
Me: Huh?
Texter: I got something I want to show you. Send me your email address.
Me: Okay. *********@aol.com or try ********@gmail.com
Texter: Cool
Texter: I didn't work.
Me: Try it again.
Texter: Okay it went through this time I mispelled it. Lol. Hee hee. I'm so silly.
Me: Okay, After my nap I'll get up and check it.
Texter: Cool. Let me know how it feels to be famous. Let your friends in WA and OR know. Lol.

Later on that night I remember to check my email account. As soon as I opened the email I began to laugh my ass off. Without any explanation I knew what the joke was.

Let me know if you figure it out. I want to elaborate more on the story, but I want to see if any of you can pick up on the joke right away. No cheating either.

Joke.

The answer to yesterday's question was... My Cousin Vinny.
Category: ,
Reactions: 

9 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

I have NO IDEA. My guess would be that the guy looks like you? Or maybe you are looking online to hook up with others?

That's all I got.

Now, about those naps...

I LOVE NAPS. IT'S MY FAVORITE PASTTIME...TAKE ONE FOR ME PLEASE!?

fiwa said...

I got nuthin, unless that's you in the photo?

I don't take naps - they leave me feeling too fuzzy afterwards.

Mo said...

That guy would be you if you he weren't smiling.

Too funny.

I love, love, love me some naps. I want to bring them back to the workplace.

I can see it now. We are all on our plastic mats...boys on side, girls on the other.

kimmyk said...

y'know, you look alot like marcellas from big brother.

what?!? i'm just sayin'.

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/images/guests/bio_marcellas.jpg

GM said...

Screw the joke who is the girl on the left ?

What's up man, how u been ?


:)

Ace C said...

@ Everyone
That's what the joke was. The guy made them think of me. For a second. I thought that it was me too.

@ KimmyK
I have band you from my blog for that comment.

Life in Beverly Hills said...

I was wondering if it's b/c it looks like you.

That place looks AWESOME. Did your texter set you up with a free trip?

Life, Love And Lola said...

That's you...Or they cloned you cuz they didn't want you to leave Vegas!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I knew it, too bad I am a bit late. There is definitely a resemblance!