Where I A.M.

I finally caught up on reading blogs and I’m exhausted as hell though. I’ve been reading them all day. 6 weeks worth of blogs can take a lot out of a man or at least put me to sleep. Hopefully I made a stop by everyone’s blog to spread a little love to you all. I’m sitting up really late watching “Bowfinger” and listening to some iTunes in the background, snacking on some donut sticks and Coke Zero.

Things here have been flowing very well. I’m still doing apt hunting. I can’t wait to finally be out on my own, but for now I’m happy with the situation. I’m looking to get into a studio apt downtown by the end of the next month. I’ve been exploring Portland one day at a time. It seems to keep growing on me. I’ve been trying to at least discover 2 places a week. I’m looking to find a couple of spots to call my own. The place is sorta like Seattle to me. It’s wet and has an organic mix of people and environments.
Things have really been moving on the up and up for me here. I think I just needed a little kick in the ass. There have been a few key moments in the last month that I thought I would share with you guys.

*I’ve turned another year older. Partying with the old peeps felt just like the old days. “Shots of Patron for everyone!” “All the Single Ladies!”
*Enrolled in school and a work study program here in WA.
*Visited WA and my old workplace. It felt like home.
*Went on a skiing trip. (Too bad the camera wasn’t charged at all to get some action shots.)

I think there is more stuff to talk about, but I can’t remember anything at this time of the morning.

Take it easy folks and let the goodness flow. There is enough negativity out there for a lifetime. Add something positive to the world
Category: ,
Reactions: 

8 comments:

Wes said...

Can't believe how many weeks of blogs you were able to get through. Must have been a rainy day outside in Portland.

kimmyk said...

I'm glad to see you back!
I'm jealous that you live back in the PNW! You should take your camera out with you while exploring the city. I would love to see Portland through your eyes.

What classes are you taking? Good for you getting back in the classroom. Does the brain some good to be fed every now and then. Keeps ya sharp.

Glad you're back and happy birthday incase I didn't tell you over on Mo's blog.

fiwa said...

Happy Late Birthday. Catching up on that many blogs really does take something out of you, doesn't it?

I heard about "All the single ladies" - I was cracking up.

I'm glad you're making Portland your own. Have you been to Voodoo Donuts yet?

love,
fiwa

Life, Love And Lola said...

Happy belated! Have you been to The Lucky Lab Brewing Co. ? I love that place!!!

Brad said...

Happy B-day buddy - didn't know you were a fellow Pieces.

Man you must be tired I laughed when I saw your comments this morning, 3:00 am? Hit the rack dude!

Ace C said...

@Wes
It has been raining for the last few days. The computer is always my friend on days like this.

@ Everyone
I haven't made it to too many places, but I'll start carrying the camera around so that you can see things the way it appears in my life. I'll channel my inner Mo.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Happy Belated Bday!!!!! Let the goodness flow, I like that!!!!! Good to hear things are going well so far!!!!

CrystalChick said...

Wow, I'm really late with the birthday wishes... but here they are anyway... HOPE IT'S A GREAT YEAR. Sounds like you are doing alright and enjoying life! Awesome.