Las Vegas Going Away

I guess I'll be playing catch up on my blog and all the other blogs that I read.

Below are some of the pictures from my going away gathering before leaving Vegas. All I will say is that I can't believe I got on the road the next day and drove 15 hours straight on just Coke Zero and Skittles.

You can easily tell as the pictures go from smiles to a drunken sleep on the table. I think everyone had a blast at my expense. It was better leaving than staying there for me. I'll always have Vegas even though I couldn't really cut it.

Next up are pictures from the birthday and an actual up date on how things have turned full circle since I have been here in Portland.


Posted by Picasa
Category: ,
Reactions: 

5 comments:

fiwa said...

I wouldn't expect anything less from a party of yours. ;)

And it's not that you couldn't cut it, it's that you were smart enough to know that life in Vegas wasn't cutting it for you.

Life, Love And Lola said...

Great pics! Looks like a blast! Be careful of those limes...they will give you a hangover!

Live.Love.Eat said...

That is one funny pic of you as lime face! Looks like a good time was had by all!!!!!

Ace C said...

@Fiwa
It was a fitting way to leave Vegas.

@LLL
Luckily I didn't have one the next day.

@LLE
We did have a blast. That's what I'll take with me from Vegas.

honkeie2 said...

I love taking pics of evidence of the fact I am alive!