7

I've been tagged by YSFB. I'm also a little too lazy to tag 7 other people. List 7 things about you.

  1. I love ketchup. (The more the merrier.)
  2. I used to want to be in Michael Jackson videos. ("Remember the Time")
  3. I watch way too much reality TV.
  4. I like watching "chic flicks" with Mo. (You owe me one.)
  5. I'm obsessed with socks. (I would shower in them if it were possible.)
  6. I work out so hard so that I can look good naked. (That's really the only reason I do it.)
  7. I only have to shave once every 2 weeks. (The hair just doesn't grow.)
Reactions: 

7 comments:

Summer said...

You're keeping it real!

lifeinbeverlyhills said...

#4 is cracking me up. Takes a real man to admit to liking chick flicks.

Brad said...

#7 - And I'll now curse you every morning at 7:00 am while I scrape my face.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Lucky for Mo. I save the chick flicks for when hubs is out of town. And good for you on #6. Hah!!!

Ace C said...

@Summer
I'm trying my best to keep it real. Sometimes I fall flat.

@Lifeinbeverlyhills
I like to be honest with myself.

@ Brad
I know. That's what everyone tells me. Lol.

honkeie2 said...

#7 makes me want to hate you! But I am with you on #'s 1, and 6.

Mike said...

I still sing that Michael Jackson song once in a while. That's one hot version of Queen Nefertiti.

I watch too many reality shows myself.