I ran across a very interesting article on yahoo today and thought that I would address/share it. The article was a list of suggested questions that women should ask a guy. I'm not saying that any of this 10 questions are wrong or that they don't have a purpose. I do feel that when you delve into questioning like this you better hold onto your panties because you might not get the answers that you were hoping for.
Alas the 10 questions:
1. What were you like as a child? (Seriously, what kind of question is this. Rarely are people the same as they were as kids. I.E. My buddy and his current girlfriend. There were certain things that I did as a kid that I wouldn't dare do as in adult. Such as push a girl down, pull her hair, spill my milk on her on purpose. I don't have an inner "Chris Brown" nowhere in my body.)
2. What's your happiest memory of growing up? (It could range from many things, such as a certain Chritmas, birthday or the first time I had sex. And still if I gave you a straight answer it would help out your cause of getting to know me better.)
3. What's the biggest lie you ever told—did you get busted? (What fool in their right mind would answer this?)
4. How many sexual partners have you had? (This question is garaunteed to start a fight. If he answers and you don't like it, remember that since you're the one that asked get the pillow and head for the couch to sleep for the night.)
5. What's the riskiest thing you've done in life? Sexually? (Ladies this is an awesome question, but the chance of you getting a real answer is slim to none. I'm 90% sure you're going to get a lie or an exaggerated story.)
6. Why did you and your last partner split? (Why would you want to know about the last lady. As long as it wasn't a dude, be lucky that it's over and you got your chance. You're only getting a one-sided story.)
7. What disappointed you about your last girlfriend and led you to want to break up? (Good question.
8. Are you still friends? (Seriously? No matter how I answer this I'm a bad guy. If I say no, you'll pry and ask why. If I say yes there is a chance that you're going to get jealous and not let us be friends.)
9. Who are your best friends in life? Why? (This is probably the only question the list that will help in your quest to get closer. The boys are your key to salvation.)
10. What's the most unusual place you've had sex? (It's not where you're thinking it was.)
I'm all for getting to know the person you are falling in love with, but somethings are better left unsaid. I could definitely conjure up some better questions the the 10 above. Dredging up the past?! I'll pass. There is a reason why it's past tense. Let's keep it that way.
Some Friday funny. Here is what those questions will feel like once you get the answers. Enjoy.