Things I'm leaving in 2008:
- All the f!cking "Single Ladies". I'm not putting a ring on nothing. Not even your toe.
- "Will Smith" movies. Two movies in a row disappointed me. Wild Wild West anyone?
- Las Vegas, NV
- Madonna, Kanye West, Lindsey Lohan and any other celebrity that I'm sick of hearing about. "What that you say? Tie them up and have them run over by a train. Noooooo."
Things that will stay the same:
- Being black.
- Blogging. It's the only way I get to get to "exercise the demons".
- Going to the gym and staying in shape. Who doesn't have this on their list of things?
- Better my education.
- Eat Right.
Things I'm taking into 2009:
- Kings Of Leon - Only By the Night - The Kings of Leon have achieved something great with this album. This Album is my pick of the year for "Rock Album of the Year", maybe "Album of the Year". A couple of brilliant highlights on the Album are "Use Somebody", "Sex on Fire" and "Cold Desert". Keep in mind this is only mind opinion. I'm entitled to it. (Honerable mention: One Republic - Dreaming Out Loud)
- A positive attitude. I don't think I need to elaborate on this one. With all that's going on in the world it's nice to have a great outlook on life. This year try not to let anyone rain on your parade.
- Finding a job.
- Manage debt/save money.
- Volunteer to help others.
- Taking a trip somewhere.
- Reducing stress.
- Be involved (again).
- Short term goals. Life is a lot easier this way for me.
- Read more books. I made it through 3 this year. One less than last year.
The McRib is back!