In 1 Piece

My internet access is limited here to almost nothing. I'm updating from my mobile phone.

I'm finally starting to get settle here in Portland. we got some snow last, which is a big change of pace from the Las Vegas weather. It's nice to finally be back up North.

It's been pretty eventless around here though. I finally got out and experienced a little bit of the city last night. I hit up a Trailblazer game and somehow managed to win a few tickets to another sporting event next month.

Besides the welcoming party today, it's going to be quiet around here for a little. I'll try to update again, but the stories are racking up as I speak.
Reactions: 

13 comments:

kimmyk said...

i have questions ace...

why did you move..work related?
how did you find a place so quickly?

i hope that you're finally settled and comfortable.

although i am totally jealous of you living in portland...i wish you luck there!

and please oh please take some pics would ya!?!

Mike said...

My parents live in Vegas and always tease me about how nice the weather is there. I can't imagine moving away from there.

~Sheila~ said...

Glad you made it to your destination in one piece!!

Mo said...

Luck follows you.

Crazy people too. Just saying...

Summer said...

What Kimmy asked.
I'm glad you arrived safely and are settled.

Life, Love And Lola said...

Glad you're safe! When can I come visit?

Bettina said...

I'm glad you arrived safely and seem to be settling in already. Having no internet sucks though- I can't live without my internet, I feel kind of naked without it.... Good luck with the new beginning!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hey there. Sorry I have been MIA, just have less time for blogging these days. But I see you changed your layout a bit. No dates on the posts so I can't tell how far behind I really am. Maybe that's a good thing. Anyhoo, hope all is well with you and your trip so far!

Life, Love And Lola said...

Ok, now I'm getting worried! Where are you? Miss you!!

Sahar said...

Lucky, you get to play in the snow :(

Life, Love And Lola said...

DUDE!!!!! Where are you?????

ysfb said...

I taking care of some personal issues for awhile and come back and everybody has had big news. Its like I've been gone for years.

fiwa said...

I'm glad you're back on this side of the country. I hope you get this internet thing figured out soon - not hearing from you is the pits.

Hope all is going well -
fiwa