True Story

I just finished taking the dog for a nightly walk. We are in our usual spot. The only grass spot in the entire apartment complex, minding our own business. I can here the footsteps approaching, so I leash the dog and wait til they pass.

There is a tall skinny white dude and a short Asian girl. From the way they are walking I assume they are a couple. She's caring a Dunkin' Donuts coffee in her hands. Dude is rocking pajamas. Looks like they are heading out for 4th meal. I unleash to the dog to handle business.

For some strange reason I decide to keep watching them. Like clock work I watch her trip and then fall start to fall. She tries to grab ahold of herself but bounces in between cars and then splat (Note to self: Don't park there.). She went dinging like a ball in a pinball machine. The dude tried to grab her before she ate it, but his reaction time was too slow. She appeared to be okay. Just a little coffee here and there. I wish I would've had my camera. I would've got a picture of the coffee cup and spill for you.

Lesson Learned: Drop the coffee, you can always buy another one.

Below are some pics from this past weekend. Hope everyone had a joyous Christmas.


Posted by Picasa
Category: ,
Reactions: 

11 comments:

kimmyk said...

too bad ya didn't have a video camera on your phone...i'm sure that was good stuff.

love the picture...sexy bitches all y'all.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Yikes, that doesn't sound like a very graceful fall at all. Cool pics. Love the different colors of beer in that one shot! Hope your holiday was nice!

fiwa said...

She musta needed that coffee in the worst way.

How was game night? You were right - Twilight was good. :)

Mike said...

It was a Dunkin Donuts coffee, so she was probably like, "Fuck that, I've been waiting a half hour for this shit to cool down, I ain't dropping it."

Summer said...

I'm with Kimmy...ya'll are GOOOOOD LOOKIN!

ysfb said...

I know from experience. When falling and carrying something hot, throw it as far away from you as you can to avoid it falling on you or you falling into it. Throw at somebody else to pass the embarassement to them instead.

Cin said...

I would have had to take off running so they would not hear me laughing so damn hard. I know, that is rotten.

Hope you have a great New Year!

Paolo said...

Happy New year ace. Hopefully this year wont go by without an actual drinking session that doesn't occur over the phone.

Best,
P

Tipsy Nikki said...

aaahhhh, I love watching strangers fall. Good times. Now if it was starbucks I can see trying to save the coffee. In this economy you have to salvage every drop.

Life On The Tail Of A Comet said...

Must be really good coffee!

Nice pics!

Ace C said...

@ KimmyK
If I had a camera she would have been pissed.

@ Everyone
There is need to hold onto coffee. Let it go. It was Dunkin Donuts. I don't think they are known for cofee anyways.