Pooped & Pissed

If someone would've told me the smell from the homeless guy in the grocery store would haunt me in my dreams last night, I would've laughed in their face.

I can't really recall what I was dreaming about last night. All I know is that I woke up to paws in my face. I kind of scared the crap out of me. I jump up and threw the covers off me and this horrible smell embodied the entire room. I want to hurl. The first thing that runs through my mind is a flashback to the homeless guy that was grocery shopping. The second thing is what kind of horrible crap is my roommate microwaving(He doesn't cook, but he microwaves everything.) at this time in the morning.

In the back of my mind I knew what the smell was. I just didn't want it to be true. Dogs usually pant in the night for a couple of reason. None of which you want to be awaken for. If you haven't guessed it already by the title, I spent the night cleaning up poop. Not once, not twice, but three times. The later included pee.

So now I'm nursing a sick dog, cleaning like a mad man and trying to enjoy the snow outside. It's Vegas people and we got snow for Christmas. Who knew?

I hope all is well in the blogoshphere. Off to get some more cleaning products and some hot chocolate.
Category: , ,
Reactions: 

6 comments:

fiwa said...

Poor puppy - poor you. Sounds like a traumatic night for both of you.

Cin said...

Waking up to paws in your face is always great. LOL!! I hope doggie gets better soon!

Brad said...

It's tough on a good dog who "knows better" but can't help what's going on in his gut.

baking soda is your friends here bud - douse those spots good with it and vacuum after it sits a while.

Ace C said...

@ Everyone
I fixed it all.

Life, Love And Lola said...

As you know I'm not a big fan of dog poop. Sorry about your night!

As for the homeless man...

I'm curious, where does a homeless person keep their groceries?

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh crappola. That sucks!!! (Sorry)