Playing Ketchup

Seems like I had a little longer than expected weekend or maybe it's all in my head. I've been meaning to come on here and update, but my sleeping habits are all over the place again. I can't seem to stay awake. It's like I eat, school and sleep.

Last week and this weekend seemed to all be bunched up in some kind of chaotic wind storm. I'm still wearing my socks though. With my friends visiting from Washington and having me parade down the Vegas strip drinking and eating everything in sight, I couldn't seem to ever get back on track for the rest of the week.

I got the chance to check out The Last Comic Standing tour. It was actually better than expected. I thought that they were going to do the same jokes from the show, but was surprised by some of the new material. I laughed from start to finish. Some of the people that I went with didn't seem to have the same emotional response that I expected them to have. I guess since I watched them for weeks on TV, it was a little easier for me to relate to what was going on. I laughed so hard during some of the jokes I worked myself into one of those uncomfortable moments where you have like 2 seconds to make it to the bathroom. Needless to say I made it and the waitress was able to hold on to her drinks. Sorry!

I also attended my buddies wife's birthday party. It was a change of pace from the usual. It was quiet and peaceful. There were no politics spoken of, just glasses of Sangria and some of the best appetizers floating around. It was slow I didn't even think to pull out the camera and take pictures. The night did end with a little drama when it came time to leave. I'm sure everyone has that guy that never wants to give up his keys. He was clearly drunk. As I watch him try so hard not to show any signs of intoxication, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the dude. Luckily we were able to get those keys from him and save his life and whoever he would have hurt on his trek home.

There is the rundown folks.

If you haven't seen the new James Bond movie or Role Models, put them both on your, "2 Do List".

11 comments:

mike said...

Good times, good times. "Role Models" looks funny as hell.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Thanks for the ketchup. Now, would you please pass the Grey Pupont :)

Definitely want to see the James Bond flick. The bday party sounded nice, quality time and sangria = good times. Have a great weekend!

Brad said...

I didn't know you were in school. What are you taking ?

Have a great weekend bud - B

Moe Wanchuk said...

I think my wife tries to picture me as the James Bond guy when I'm n*ked.

Whatever works I guess

Life On The Tail Of A Comet said...

There's nothing like a good James Bond movie!
Have a happy Thanksgiving!

ysfb said...

I'm the type of person that gives up my keys at the door. No need to fight the inevitable.

Summer said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ace!

Bettina said...

You ate and drank everything in sight? Well, no wonder you didn't feel too brilliant after that.

Tipsy Nikki said...

mmmm, Sangria. good for you for taking one less drunk off the road. I just told Jay that we needed to take a trip to Vegas. It was the best trip I ever had and he's never been. I'm crossing my fingers for next spring.

Life, Love And Lola said...

I'm still having trouble posting a comment in this joint. Is it because I'm always drinking wine when I decide to Ketchup on what's going on in your world or am I really that retarded? Will see if this works.

Life, Love And Lola said...

I get it now. I have to click on the arrow. Right? Who's the brillant one now?