I don't want to put too many words on here, so I'll break the numerous things down in bullets.
- Still have a ton of appointments left. While having my heart evaluated the doctors have found something on one of my lungs. I haven't gone back in yet, but I did a little research online and I don't have any of the severe symptoms mentioned.
- The girl at the gym didn't work out, but I did decide to take the front desk clerk out that works at the gym. We've hung out a couple times, nothing too serious though.
- Played dress up for Halloween and got a little wasted and pulled an all nighter. I was too drunk to take any pictures of anything. Damn you, Patron! The next day sucked because I didn't have any bread to soak up the alcohol. Serves me right for not allowing bread in the house.
- Started a new book, The Soloist by Steve Lopez. It seems pretty good so far.
- My computer crashed killing off just about everything on my computer. I never thought I would be one of those people. It also has caused my iPod to go haywire. I haven't been about to get a good workout in since.
- Caused a ruckus in a hard rock bar by playing light rock and rap music.
- Wasting too much money at the movie theatre on lame movies.