No Title

I haven't had much time to post recently. The doctors appointments got a little hectic this week, maybe a little overwhelming at times.

I don't want to put too many words on here, so I'll break the numerous things down in bullets.

  • Still have a ton of appointments left. While having my heart evaluated the doctors have found something on one of my lungs. I haven't gone back in yet, but I did a little research online and I don't have any of the severe symptoms mentioned.
  • The girl at the gym didn't work out, but I did decide to take the front desk clerk out that works at the gym. We've hung out a couple times, nothing too serious though.
  • Played dress up for Halloween and got a little wasted and pulled an all nighter. I was too drunk to take any pictures of anything. Damn you, Patron! The next day sucked because I didn't have any bread to soak up the alcohol. Serves me right for not allowing bread in the house.
  • Started a new book, The Soloist by Steve Lopez. It seems pretty good so far.
  • My computer crashed killing off just about everything on my computer. I never thought I would be one of those people. It also has caused my iPod to go haywire. I haven't been about to get a good workout in since.
  • Caused a ruckus in a hard rock bar by playing light rock and rap music.
  • Wasting too much money at the movie theatre on lame movies.
I guess this is all for now. I'll have more later today. I'll give a little more detail to the bar story.
Category: ,
Reactions: 

11 comments:

Real cab driver said...

Thank you for calling AT&T world wide service, my name is Candace, how may I help you.

If I said that once, I said it 1,000 times.

Princess Nikki said...

1.Hope that everything is ok with your lungs.
2.Light rock and rap in a hard rock bar? just because Obama is now president doesn't mean black folks have the right to go crazy.
3. Save your money. Movies nowadays suck!

ysfb said...

Good luck on the heart thing. I say give me about 5 more years before doctors say I have the most severe case they've ever seen of cirrhosis of the liver. I'll just get a transplant and drink forever!

Life, Love And Lola said...

Keep us posted on the MD appointments. I hope it's nothing serious!

Grease is the best thing for a hangover. A big greasy cheeseburger always does the trick for me. Wash that down with a cold beer and voila you'll feel like a million bucks!

Cin said...

I really hope that your tests turn out well! *Sending good vibes your way*

LMAO @ causing a ruckus!

Slick said...

Man, ever since I got the iPhone with the iPod, I'd go absolutely beserk if it went haywire....

My thoughts are with you, bud.. :)

Brad said...

Hey man - I'm thinking good thoughts on the heart stuff. Hope it's just them worrying too much. Take it easy.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Well, there's a hodge podge of some ups and downs. I agree with LLL about the greasy grizzle the next day. And good luck with the medical concerns. Do keep us posted and don't slack on f/u appointments :)

Moe Wanchuk said...

Ace....it's getting hard to blog. I know how you feel....60 hr work weeks and a family, make this very difficult.

I hope you're doing well.

Wes said...

Some dick played Miley Cyrus over 15 times in a row at Neighbors Pub in Atlanta. I complained to the bartender and he was like, "Hey, the guy paid the jukebox. He gets to hear his songs."

I left that bar in a hurry.

Ace C said...

@ Nikki
I know, but it's worth a try.

@LLL/LLE
I'll keep that in mind next time I'm hungover.

@ Moe
It seems to be getting harder and harder to make it over to this thing and get my thoughts down. I always have the ideas, it's just getting them here.

@ Wes
It wasn't like I was playing Celine Dion or something. The jukebox was full of hard rock crap and to just piss everyone off I played the other stuff.