We almost...

had some morning dew on the ground. Not actually, but the cold front is finally on it's way. It's almost the first we of November and it's still a high of 80 degrees here.

The past week has been one big blur. I've been pretty busy, which really is a good thing for me. Got to finally catch a couple of movies, take in some good food, and eat some of the best yogurt on this side of the coast. I could be exaggerating a little bit on the yogurt, but it was pretty good.

This week and probably next will be spent at the doctors. I'll be doing the finishing touches of my final military evaluations. It'll range from giving blood to seeing a shrink about my insomnia. It'll be good to finally get all this stuff over. I'm still not sure if I'm fully ready to cut the ties yet. To be truthful, I kind of miss it. There is nothing like having a since of pride for the years served.

I'll have to post a few pics of the pumpkins outside the door.
Category: ,
Reactions: 

7 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

So, movie, good food and the best yogurt make for a blurry week heh? Hah. Sounds like my weeks but substitute the yogurt for some alcohol. Good luck on your evaluations!!

CrystalChick said...

Thank you for your service!

Wow, your weather is nice. It's cold and rainy here! Even the World Series game last night when we could have totally taken it was postponed mid-game. Arrrrggghhhh.

Happy Diwali!

Bettina said...

It's definitely getting freezing cold here now. I'm wearing my warm winter coat already and it's not even October yet.

Brad said...

This can never be said enough.

Thank you for being a brave man and serving your country. Honestly man, I don't have it in me but I'm proud to know someone who does.

Moe Wanchuk said...

Thanks Ace....People may never say it, but people like You are the Pride and Joy of this Country.

Ace C said...

@ Everyone
Thanks.

@LLE
There is other stuff. I was just rushing and just made it as simple as possible.

Mo said...

Just think, if it weren't for the Navy I don't think our paths would have crossed.