Joke of the Day

Out Drinking Again

An Irishman’s been at a pub all night drinking beer. The bartender finally says that the bar is closed. So he stands up to leave and falls flat on his face. He figures he’ll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up. Once outside he stands up and falls flat on his face.

So, he crawls home and at the door stands up and falls flat on his face. He crawls through the door and up the stairs. When he reaches his bed he tries one more time to stand up. This time he falls right into bed and is sound asleep.

He awakens the next morning to his wife standing over him shouting at him. “So, you’ve been out drinking again!!”

“How did you know?” he asks.

“The pub called, you left your wheelchair there again.”

Just thought I would add a little humor today. It's already been a long day. I barely go to sleep around 7 am this morning. I a couple hours of sleep and then I was back up again. I haven't really figured out what's causing my body to act crazy like this.

Hopefully I can catch a movie this weekend. Maybe even get a few beers from the bar up the street. It makes it easy to get home when I go there. Other than that it'll hopefully be a quite Friday as long I bypass all the talk about the debate. I doubt it as long as it's before I have the beers in my system. Hope all is well in the blogosphere.

Category: ,
Reactions: 

4 comments:

Brad said...

Don't forget your wheel chair.

kimmyk said...

HA! That joke is sooo totally offensive I'm sure to some, but omg, totally cracked me up!

Thanks for the laugh.

Mo said...

For a moment, a brief one, I thought you were talking about yourself.

There are lots of new movies out there. Lemme know what you decide to see.

And hey, don't forget about the football. There are some good games on this weekend.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hah, that joke & Mo gave me a LOL. Just winding down after a long day, having a glass of wine, so that was a good one!