I got 6 on it!

No Name tagged me to play this game. It goes a little somethin' like this: I am suppose to tell you six random facts about me. So here we go....

1. I clean the sink before washing dishes.
2. I've been saying the same exact prayer for 15 years.
3. I don't drink Kool-Aid or eat watermelon because the are stereotypical for my culture. Now if I could only give up chicken life would be complete.
4. When I get heated my country accent becomes present. If only those f4. When I get heated my country accent becomes present. If only those f$&*ckers who cut me off could here me.
5. I do jumping jacks/situps/pushups during commercial breaks while watching the biggest loser. I feel guilty if I just watch and don't do anything.
6. I asked the dog everyday about how the day went, even though I know the dog was in the house sleeping.

You got 6?
Category:
Reactions: 

11 comments:

kimmyk said...

i wash the sink too.
obsessive compulsive too?

i ask dan and mags how it went when i get home from work...and my dogs like yours have probably spent the past 8 hours laid out on the couch.

oooohhh to have the life of a dog i tell ya.

Ace C said...

@ Kimmy
I would trade in a heartbeat.

Mo said...

Y'all are some freaks and I love you for it.

That is one thing I don't do. No sink washing before I do the dishes. Nope.

We already know I talk to the cats. Heck, I am the cat lady after all right? *snicker*

I may do this one tomorrow if I can think of 6 things I want to share that won't embarrass me too much that I have not already shared.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hah! Good list!!! How do you clean the sink with the dishes in the way? I am posting a fried chicken recipe soon which will never allow me to try another ever again so quit on trying to quit. #6 - LOL.

Mo said...

I played.

Brad said...

3. - Kool Aid? Really? - I was raised on that shit

6. I do the same dam thing. I get the same response everyday too.

mo's a player -

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

I do #6 as well, except I pretend they tell me it was good and continue the conversation. Pathetic, right?

Life, Love And Lola said...

I too do #6. Great list!

Ace C said...

@ All the #6
Good stuff.

Wes said...

3 is quite a sacrifice.

Know any stereotypical white foods I should give up? And don't say mayonnaise cause I love that shit.

Cin said...

This is a great list. I loved number 6! I talk to my animals too. LOL!Oh, and I wash the sink first too.