Underwear Channel Surfing

So yesterday was another non-productive day for me. I didn't have enough energy to leave the house. I think I spent most of the day chilling in my underwear on the couch catching up on all the shows I recorded on the DVR. Monday is a big day of TV for me.

The picture is was what sitting in the house resulted in. I know what you all are thinking. The answer to that question is, "That's all that was in the beer fridge outside." I didn't feel like going to the store to pick up any bottles. After a few you don't even taste the can. It becomes second nature.

And before you ask the douche bag got me going again, but this time I finally struck back. I haven't had a problem with him since. I guess all it took is me reverting back to a ABM(Angry Black Man) to get the job done. I didn't even have to raise my voice at all. All my anti-anger tactics are finally coming into play, but what I would give to get to just cut loose on his ass.

So the count in the house has finally gotten down to the single digits. 6 days left!
Category: ,
Reactions: 

3 comments:

Brad said...

Aceman - Why not take the private bits off your resume and post it here. We could all take a crack at it. It's one of those deals were if you sit and stare at it to long you go stale.


For me it's like cleaning someone elses house. As long as it's not your shit, it's fun.

Ace C said...

LOl. I'll try that and see what happens.

Life On The Tail Of A Comet said...

Hang in there Ace!