Mr. Brightside

Well the move is in full swing. My computer access is pretty down to nothing. I decided to go to a friends and use the computer. I'm addicted and need to update and read some updates on this thing.

This weekend has been pretty productive.

A trip to jail.
A drunk night that included Patron and hugs and kisses for the toilet. (Pictures later in another post.)
An Italian festival that only seemed to have Italian sausages. That's just what I drove and paid that damn 10 bucks for.
Packing and more packing.
More job hunting too.
Category: ,
Reactions: 

7 comments:

Slick said...

Ugh, I hate the kisses for the toilets.

Sounds like a lot of work you got going on there, A.

CrystalChick said...

Haven't hugged a toilet in some time.
I was selling my wares at a Shamrock festival on Sat. and the candy shop sure had delish Irish potatoes!

Life On The Tail Of A Comet said...

You didn't go to jail did you?!
In your response about the sad thing and the Neely's- just ask my family and friends.... I talk about them as if they were my best friends and that I spend every holiday with them. Sometimes my husband says to me-you don't REALLY know them. I just ignore him . I love the Neely's and their shows. I bet I get to meet them sometime as well.

....You Sick Bastard said...

Reminds me of a night out with my brother except with more running away.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hmmmmm.....way to keep a moron in suspense. Well, speaking for myself of course.

fiwa said...

Come on, you tease. The story about the trip to jail?

I hope your move is going well.

love,
fiwa

kimmyk said...

jail?

oh dear.

you are such a hellion. i didnt know this about you...i'm impressed.