Another Friday, Another Visitor

It's Friday and the weekend is upon us and I have another visitor coming into town. There isn't any real plans left. I know that he's in town for a Las Vegas for the wedding of another guy that I served in the military with. Saying, "served with" makes me feel a little salty. Has a certain ring to it.I think the guy that's getting married is having a wedding theme. I always wondered what kind of people came to Las Vegas to get married and now I know. Question answered.

So camera I got the camera charging. The camera is itching for some new pics. Their should be plenty of oppurtunity to take plenty of pics, even if they are just of me.

The only thing that I'm for sure of is that I'm going to knock a few down tonight. A little relief tonight from a long week of craziness. Just going to make sure that this time I will be able to walk home on my own . Mr. Toilet might as well take the might off too. I won't be needed him.

Hope all is well in the blogisphere.
Category: ,
Reactions: 

5 comments:

fiwa said...

Amen - it has been a long, crazy week. I am envious of your yesterday - I haven't spent a day like that since I moved away from Texas. I miss swimming pools.

Enjoy your night.

fiwa

Life On The Tail Of A Comet said...

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND SWEETIE!!!!

Life On The Tail Of A Comet said...

PS - THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY- you are a true American hero.

Mo said...

You don't need to say served with to feel salty with the way you've been lately. Screw Mortons. I'm just gonna follow you around and pick up what you leave behind. :)

I remember taking this picture that cold ass January night in which I was underdressed.

Have a great time and snap, snap, snap away!

Bettina said...

Good luck with the walking home on your own. You can do it!