Crunk & Disorderly

So as I finished the last post last night, I assumed that my dumb ass roommate had gone to bed. He fooled me. I was wrong. He was wide awake or at least that's what he wanted me to think.

I made several trips downstairs hoping that each time I peeked out he wouldn't be downstairs and I could finally get a chance to watch some T.V. I was wrong again. I don't think he was even awake most of the time. I think that he only opened his eyes when he heard me coming downstairs. I could swear that he has watched some of those movies before, but who am I to judge. I've watched My Cousin Vinny more times than the normal man should. I can recite the movie from start to finish.

I'm not complaining about not getting T.V. time at all. I think I get enough of, but I'm respectable about. I DVR everything and find myself up in the "wee hours" of the night catching up. Everyone in the house knows that, it's not a secret. The T.V. belongs to me after midnight.

Last night I had to use my roommates room to watch T.V. and guess what was on, The Hills. Come people, The Hills. Not only did I have to watch it once. I watched it twice. I caught the last 5 minutes of it when I first got home and after I finished writing the post from last night I got stuck watching the whole thing at like 4 in the morning. This would have been cool if I were a chic. Hold on, let me check. Nope! "John Wayne" is still where is supposed to be. I think I finally got to sleep around 5 am. At least that's when I finally heard him slug himself upstairs. You would think that the guy was dragging rocks behind him as he walked up the stairs. One thud after another. If I had any energy I would have pushed him back down the stairs.

Today was a big turn around I think at least the evening part of the day. I did my best to be a good roommate today. I played my music loud and I sang. 2Pac still lives people. I vacuumed the whole house from top to bottom. I talked as loud as possible when I was on my cell phone. I made the dog bark up a storm and run through the house. And guess what? Later this evening he cleaned the all the dishes and out them away. He even brought the clothes I left in the dryer up to my room, but don't be fool. He has a habit of doing this. This is part of his games. Makes you feel bad and then the fucker strikes again. I'm keeping my guard up and watching his every move.

Look for me on your daily news because I could show up anytime. I'll keep you posted.
Category: ,
Reactions: 

6 comments:

Slick said...

Does just enough to appease the masses huh?

I know those kinds of people...

You're right in being wary of his sorry ass.

Brad said...

Ok so who's the dude on the can, and how does he relate to this post? Or is it just random? I like random.

Ace C said...

The dude on the can is the roommate from hell.

fiwa said...

ugh, I did not need the visual!

kimmyk said...

is that freakin carpet on the walls?
what?!

and how did you get that picture? y'all got a camera in the potty??? freaky deaky's.

i'm glad to hear he did something finally..maybe he'll keep it up. there's hope.

whose actual tv is it anyways?

Mo said...

Ok, the picture I could have done without.

And ha, you got yours for giving me hell about watching The Hills!