hermosa/manhattan beach

Last night turned out pretty well. Got to eat some great late night pizza, drink beers and see a couple of drunk people fall flat on their faces. That always makes my night. I'd like to be there in the morning when they wake up. See how the friend who let them get fucked explain the events of the night. If it were me and that happened, my friend better have matching scares and bruises.

Today was OK. I finally got some beach time in. Thank God! Had some trials getting there this morning, but I got there and that's what counts. I rode some waves, eat some kickass burger and got sand all in my ass. All and all when shit develops flush the toilet.

I just finished watching Stepbrothers. It was ok. I was expecting a little more, but it was entertaining. I think that's the part that counts. Now I'm on my phone blogging.

One question and you don't have to answer it.

Why am I blogging on a Saturday in beautiful California?

3 comments:

....You Sick Bastard said...

I rather not remember what happened the night before. The person reminding me of what I did the night before would usually be in the same shape that I am, and if they weren't then I'd wonder why they are talking to me and not sleeping in their own puke.

Ace C said...

That's good one. I'll have to remember that one.

Mo said...

Nasty. Just nasty.