Deez Nuts

I was catching up on my morning news when I ran across this article about Olympic swimmer Eric Shanteau is heading to Beijing with a startling diagnosis: He has cancer. Not just any kind of cancer, he has testicular cancer.

Now, Shanteau’s putting off surgery until after Beijing because he doesn’t want to disrupt his lifelong goal of swimming in the Olympics. Two words, "Crazy".

There are a lot of things I'm willing to put off. I'm willing to put off doing the dishes, taking out the trash, spring cleaning. My testicles I don't think so. It's not like you can replace them. Once they are gone, they are gone. I guess I've never been presented with something like this that only happens once every 4 years. So I guess I will never know how to deal with a situation of this caliber, but I do know that I want to keep my old saggy balls as long as possible.

"Let'em hang while you can."
Category: ,
Reactions: 

2 comments:

Mo said...

I'm going on a limb here and sayingg I don't think you have reached the old sagging ball stage yet.

See that comes when we are all sitting on the porch, drinking lemonade, and watching the world go by. That is why you'll be wearing the suspenders and bow tie. You'll need the suspenders to old those balls up. :)

Mo said...

Dude, Your google ads are all about the nuts.

Update something for us!

I feel violated when I stop by here.