Tunes iLike

Come With Me - Day26 - Just bought the album and this was one of the songs that stood out to me. It's really repeatable. It's a pre-club song to get you amped up.

Slolove - Janet Jackson - This is an older song, but while adding music to my iPod I rediscovered this one. I also added it to my "Running" playlist too.

4 Minutes - Madonna (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) - Very catchy song. I find myself hitting the repeat button. Madonna hasn't been relative since 2003 to me. I guess all it takes is a Justin Timberlake & Timbaland collaboration to make you hot. Whenever you two are ready come swoop me up.

Touch My Body(Remix) - Mariah Carey (feat. Rick Ross & The Dream) - I like this version better than the original.

Right and Wrong Way - Mario - Catchy remake of a classic song.

Partytime - Missy Elliot - This is also an older song, but I can't get the chorus outta my head.

She Doesn't Know My Name - Nelly (feat. Snoop Dogg & Ron Isley) - Another older song. I've always liked the hook and the concept of the song.

Headz Up(refried) - Nappy Roots - Forgotten tune, but it gets me moving. "Shawty where yo' headz at?"

Where You Are (Is Where I Wanna Be) - Donell Jones - Just a classic R&B love song from back in the day. This guy makes really good music.

Got Me Going - Day26 - Radio hit!

Ditch That... - The Dream - Most overlooked artist of 2007. It goes against me, but I like the direct nature of the song.

No Air - Jordin Sparks (feat. Chris Brown) - Why not? Pop music at it's best.

Stop and Stare - OneRepublic - This is just one of the hits from the album. If you haven't picked up this album, I suggest you do. I can listen to it cleaning, driving on Sunday, lounging or just because. Another standout track is "Come Home".

Elevator - Flo-Rida (feat. Timbaland) - Point me in the direction of an elevator fast.

Never to Late - Three Days Grace - A very good message driven song. Reminds me 3 Doors Down.

Hollywood's Not America - Ferras - It's a no "makeup" song. Everything is not what you see on TV.

The Light - Common - This is one of my all-time favorite songs. I think I posted about this song sometime ago. I really liked the intricate way Common described the perfect woman.

9 in the Afternoon - Panic at the Disco - New addition. Catchy
Category:
Reactions: 

1 comments:

Mo said...

I got your elevator.

Thanks for the recommendations. I downloaded a few new songs today...Lolli Lolli, No Air, Nine in the Afternoon, Come with Me, Co Star, Since You've Been Gone (Day 26 version), Bad Girl, Lights Out...almost time for some new songs to drop.