Dancing with Wolves and Drunk Bitches Continued. Again!

Finally the end to a long ass story...

"I better get back to my place in line before I have to cut a bitch..." Is a phrase you don't say in front of black women. Especially black women who seem to have been sipping on some Old English and puffing on some herb. I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it.

Next thing I here is, "Bitch! You don't bring a knife to a gun fight, especially if you want to walk out alive."

I'm not one for believing in premonitions but I think that the two large black ladies might be carrying a gun in one of their purses that resembled a backpack. (Wait! I'm sorry those were their boobs. My bad! Sometimes a brother's vision is a little blurry.).

Back to the story. I'm not sure if the girl with the knife heard what the other girls had said or not. I do know she stayed in her place in line and didn't bother moving up with us.

So I'm technically not sure how long we have been couped up in this line, but I do know standing out in the cold is starting to wear on me. I just don't want to be the one that complains about standing out in the cold. I want to be the one that can just stand there quietly and wait it out because that's what people do. As I'm about the open my mouth to say lets go one of the other girls opens here mouth and says, "I'm tired of this shit, my feet hurt and I need a cigarette!".

Nice words from a woman's mouth don't you think. A real turn on if you ask me. Finally someone is on the same page as me and I'm happy as hell that everyone agrees to leave. As we all pile back into the broken down Taurus, the only thing on my mind is that radio. I'm praying to God that it doesn't work because if I have to hear that shit again I'm going to dive out of car and do my best tuck and roll and hope for the best. Anything is better than hearing that radio again. God was not listening to my prayers because the radio worked. Damn! Damn! Damn!

I know what just came across your mind and I assure you that it ran across my mind. "It can't get any worse!" "Oh, but it can and did."

After sifting through the shoes, clothes, papers, and just pure junk filth on the floor; I finally pick up my ear drums and get out of the car. I was thinking that I'm just going to get in my car and go home. Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! She invited me in. I really don't think that she took a good look at my face because if she did, she would have known that I was ready to go home.

I proceeded to go into the house with her for some strange reason. I know, I should just gone home... but...

The story ends with me making a mad dash to my car and speeding back to Bremerton. I would have never ever thought that I would be excited to get back here, but I was.

Lesson learned and it won't happen again.

Category:
Reactions: 

0 comments: