I'm Hearing Voices

As my time gets shorter here in Washington, I can almost hear what appears to voices. I'm not sure what the voices are saying.

I'm not sure if it's doubt anxiety or just gas, who knows.

I think it's really starting to hit me that my departure is getting closer and closer. As much as I am trying to fight going away parties and goodbyes, I know that they will come no matter what I say. If it were up to me I would spring out of here without the slightest goodbye. I'm not one for all the mushy and sentimental stuff. I know a few of them are going to cry and want to "hug-it-out".

I think the anticipation of all that will happen in the future if starting to unfold and I just want it to stay wrapped. Keep in mind I am a man, alpha dog, chief of my domain.

Some of the voices are telling me to embrace it, let it happen. Some are saying change your number already and get the hell out of dodge. I'm leaning towards the second one because in my head it just makes since. I don't want to feel like I'm stuck in some sort of bull@$#% romantic comedy.

Basically whichever voice speaks the the loudest is the one that I'm going to follow.
Category:
Reactions: 

1 comments:

Mo said...

I already said I wasn't going to cry and if you don't want to say see ya' later in person I get it.

But I'm a hugger. You know this. For some odd reason I have a feeling you may deny me the right to "hug-it-out".

I for one know that even though you are leaving WA it is not the last time I am going to see you.

Sheesh, I'll be blowing up your damn phone with texts just like now. No matter how many states separate us.

So, I guess what I am trying to say here is if you decide to get the hell out of dodge and not tell anyone it is all good with me. Just let me know when you arrive safe and sound to Buddy Lee's.

Hugs and Love...