Check me Out!

Well it's been a really busy week for me. I haven't really had time to update my blog this week. I'll make up for it this weekend, I have a lot of post started just need to finish them. I've been reading and replying to blogs as I see fit or when I had some spare time. Who knew that getting out of the Navy was going to be so time consuming.

Life seems to be on the move for me at this point. I blink and I feel like a miss a whole day. I know that it's all in my head though. My countdown date to moving Las Vegas is now at 33 days and flying by as quickly as I marked the days off on my calendar. (smirk) Seems like yesterday I was longing for a new challenge in life and it's just around the corner.

Here is a quick rundown. Sunday and Monday I spent the day in the hospital trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me; why I can't sleep. The picture to the left is me lounging with the breathing machine. Yes, it's a bad as it seems. I felt like something from Star Wars or Star Trek. "Move and Captain Kirk gets it!" The one to the right is of me before bed in full sleep dress. I think I had patches and cords on every part of my body that moved. What person in their right mind could sleep with all this crap on. Luckily I had a migraine and wanted to fall asleep as soon as I could.

Being trapped at the hospital for a day and a half reminded me why I hate going and why I will stay far away. I haven't had a follow up, so I don't know what the diagnosis is yet, but I'm sure it'll be some sort of form of sleep apnea.

The last couple of days I have been just making up for the sleep that I didn't get while there. Today I went back to work. It really doesn't feel like work at this point, but I do what I must.

Mexico trip post coming soon.
Category:
Reactions: 

1 comments:

Mo said...

Luke, I am your father.