Back Down



Yesterday was pretty cool. I started my goodbye trail. I had my first visit with some old friends that I will probably never see again after I move. Hell, I never really saw them after I moved to this secluded part of Washington. As bad as this might sound I really didn't miss them. Well just a little. It's always nice to just get out of the house and recall some of the things that mad you friends to begin with.

There were tons of drunken stories for days and the story that gets my blood boiling. The reason I steer clear of relationships and commitment.

Other than that there were laughs all around. Would've taken pictures, but I just never got around to it.

Two friends down.
Category:
Reactions: 

3 comments:

Mo said...

Orange pants blue shirt is a thing of the past and so not deserving of you not sharing yourself with someone who will appreciate and love you...

....You Sick Bastard said...

Some friends you wish to never see again. Then their are some that you can't seem to get rid of. But then again you'd end up missing them all at one point. Sending a postcard to those far away friends always makes them remember. I make sure my friends never forget me.

Ace C said...

I'm going to get on the postcard thing.