L-A-S V-E-G-A-S

"Gonna sell my car and go to Vegas
'Cause somebody told me
That's where dreams would be
Gonna sell my car and go to Vegas
Finally see my name upon the Palace marquis"



"The cat is finally out of the bag." I've never been sure what the hell that phrase meant. Who in there right mind would put a cat in a bag and what cat would let someone put it in a bag. Not really sure why I used that phrase, but it just sounded right tonight.

I wasn't going to officially say anything until March, but I really didn't feel like lying about it anymore. I wanted to hold out on telling everyone, but I put a subliminal message on my Myspace. Slowly but surely everyone is starting to pick up on it.

So there I have said and now everyone knows. Well not everyone, but the number of people who know is rising.

"It's official!"
Reactions: 

8 comments:

Mo said...

And it is official. I am sad.

Ace C said...

There is nothing to be sad about. You can come visit anytime.

Ace C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
You Sick Bastard said...

I have a friend in Vegas. You'll probably see him selling his urine on the side of the road, wish him the best for me. But really, enjoy Vegas. I'd never leave there if I go there.

Mo said...

You are right. I am sad from a purely selfish state of mind.

I know you are doing what is right for you. I stand behind you, next to you, in front of you....however you wish to look at, I support ya'.

You will be a plane ride away and this lovely invention called the internet and the phone will keep us in contact.

I just can't believe it is happening literally around the corner. *pouty face*

Ace C said...

no faces

Mo said...

Ok, no faces but can I cry if I need to when you drive out of state?

Ace C said...

no crying either.