Really...A Chipmunk!

Well not technically. Technically it's a "Yorkie". And something that I could have gone my whole life without ever getting up close and personal with. Don't get me wrong, I am the quintessential animal lover. I do animals like kids do video games and like women do makeup, but there is a breaking point somewhere.

So the little guy you see in the pictures is Marley. He's about 8 weeks old. Pretty cute little fella, huh. I am sure you think so because he isn't crapping and peeing all over your bathroom, living room and any other places he can get his little hairy butt into.

I am trying to work with it, but it really is trying. I am not sure what idiot ever came up with the idea that dogs should be given for presents. When I do find out I'm going to give him a swift kick in the balls and make him pay for carpet cleaning.

Category:
Reactions: 

2 comments:

You Sick Bastard said...

Then you have the pet lovers that start to cry when their pet hates the present. I've dated a girl like that. I could only envision the disaster the break up would be like. I knew to do it in a private place.

elay said...

i gave dog as a present once - a rott for my then bf - and guess what..i have no idea what they'r up to now. i'd sure like to see how the dog's doing - just the dog...
so from then on..no more dog presents..ever.