WWAD

The things a man will do to get his grub on.

The items below cost me two hours of my life that I can never get back, but I burned a ton of calories though.


I decided that I needed to get to the grocery store to pick up a few items. Instead of driving I was going to run to the grocery store and then run back. It was a way to get what I needed and get some exercise. I was only going to pick up a few items and come back home. How hard could this journey be?

Answer: Hard as hell!

I thought that I was going to die half way there, but I really needed the bread and lettuce for my sandwich. In my mind it was only a short trip up the hill. My feet, knees, ankles, back and lungs have a different story to tell. A story that only a fool and his hunger could understand. The story of sandwich and man.

Just think what I'll do for the "Utensil".

3 comments:

Mo said...

Um, which store did you go to? QFC?

Lets not talk about the hill. Or hills.

I want to hear no more shit from you about my whine that night I walked up and down the hill in my hooka boots.

The story of a sandwich and man....what a way with words you have.

Dang, you are right...if you did that for some lettuce and bread, what would you do for the utensil?

Ace C said...

I know, right!

Mo said...

Hmmmmm, maybe I should put this to the test...clear out some of my webs as you so eloquently put it the other night.