Weekend Romp

The weekend is a part of the week lasting one or two days (four days this weekend) in which most paid workers do not work. A time for leisure and recreation. So can someone tell me why I don't feel very leisurely. I feel like I have been running a marathon.

I can't begin to tell you all the stuff that was jammed into my weekend. Just know that it was a nonstop voyage of eating, drinking, laughing, partying and the list could go on.

At least I can hold my head up high because I made it through. Sleep is on the way and I can't wait.

Things Experienced:




First stop in Crazytown...SeaTac Airport


Comedy filled night and a few crazies to go along with it.


Workout!


Made a stop here to pickup someone else's relative to have a good time.


Inside Havana, a night club that 's in an alley.


Best damn fries and flavored beer!


Never pass up a chance to have Cold Stone.


Game night, Baby! Go Detroit!


Category:
Reactions: 

1 comments:

Mo said...

Dude. I want to try the fries. Will you take me sometime?

Oh and Coldstone. You know there is one near my place right? We might be in trouble...