Dog Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Read with caution!

Definitions of "dog shit".

1.Fecal excrement left by a dog.
2.The actual matter that is exited through a dogs asshole.
3.Something that pisses me the fuck off.

I know all of you are wondering, "What the hell is he talking about?". I assure you I have a point and I also have a swift kick in the ass for someone. The only problem...I have no clue who deserves the swift kick the dog or the dude downstairs. My vote goes for the dude downstairs!

As I was bringing the dog back inside from our morning potty break and walk, I step in dog shit. Not chihuahua dog shit, but Labrador dog shit. A huge pile of it. So much it takes me on a walk through the wilderness to get it off. It's all over my @%#^ing flip flops.

***Anger begins to fill the room as I start to think about the dog shit all over again.***

I want to march down stairs and punch the guy directly in his face for leaving his dog shit in harms way. I can't say that I pick of my dog shit, because I don't. I do have the common courtesy to have him shit where no one has to walk. I really suggest that dude downstairs find something productive to do with his dog shit or I am going to find something productive to do with his ass.

Just thought I should share.
Category: ,
Reactions: 

2 comments:

Mo said...

You need to start picking up Murph's poo too.

And my vote is to leave a note on the neighbor's door about picking up his dog's crap.

Just let me know when you think you might turn yourself loose on him so I can have bail money ready ok?

Ace C said...

lol. Funny. You might also need surgery money to remove my foot from his ass.