Urban Dictionary


Urban Dictionary is a slang dictionary with your definitions. Define your world.


If you have never been to this site I suggest you take time out of you busy schedule to do so. I am not sure how to describe it, but I can tell you that you will be shocked and amazed by what you discover on this.

I would really like to say that I stumbled upon this site all by myself, but that would be a lie. SO I am sending a shout out and you know who you are.

Direct quote from the site:

I hit up Urban Dictionary for a general consensus. I'm not sure what I found could be classified as general or a consensus - but it was definitely the funniest shit I've read all weekend.

So make sure you hit the site and pass it on to as many people as you possibly can and have fun with it . It might not be the most intellectually stimulating discovery, but I am sure you will leave the site with a smile on your face.
Category:
Reactions: 

0 comments: