Dancing With Wolves and Drunk Bitches!

Let me first start off by apologizing to anyone that might be offended by the post title and I would also like to say and the same breathe "move on" if you are offended.

My Saturday was very chaotic, if I can use those words to describe it. I went on a blind date and for the first time, I actually wish that I was blind after the meet and greet. I mean come on. Before this sounds shallow I better try to reword my words right. I am in no shape or form a "Perfect Ten", but I am a "Slim Eight", a "Nine" if i am lying down...if you know what I mean.

Description of me:

-Marooned Brown Henley shirt(Monica, it's the one I wore over last weekend.)
-Beige destroyed zip-up jacket
-Jeans
-White K-Swiss


I am dress pretty causal because I thought it was going to be a movie night...WRONG! It's a club night and I am by no means dress to attend any club, but I go along with the flow of things. I really don't want to cause any waves just yet.

For those of you who actually know me, you know that I drive a sports car. Two seats is all I need. Room for me and room for the dog. So there are four of us and unless someone wants to ride in the trunk, we have to take someone else's car. They decided to take the friends car.

Insert really old Ford Taurus. White, dirty, messy interior that is filled with everything from chicken boxes to fluffy sandals. Again, I go along with the flow of things. I really don't want to cause any waves just yet. We can't be driving that far....WRONG!

We take the back roads to get from Spananway to Tacoma because the Ford Taurus doesn't go over forty-five. Ironic, huh? With the music blaring the whole way to the next destination, my head is beginning to ache because the music is so loud and unclear. It sounds like someone has punched a whole in the speakers. I am not sure if anyone else is aware of this because they are bobbing there heads and signing at the top of there lungs. Somebody stop the madness please! I go along with the flow of things. I really don't want to cause any waves just yet.


I need to run back to work....


TO BE CONTINUED!
Category:
Reactions: 

2 comments:

Mo said...

Dude, You can not, I repeat can not, post this only.

I want and need more details dammit.

And if you had told me in your text you were in Spanavegas, we could have met up. That is where I was for the slumber party.

We could have saved each other. LOL.

Now get back to the story.

Ace C said...

I'm getting back to it dammit!