Gone Bye-Bye


Thank God! The house guest from hell has left the building. Now my house is a home and it can get back to the way it was.

Things that I don't have to worry about anymore:

1. Sharing my bar soap. (Shower gel is one thing, but bar soap. "Come on people!)
2. No more having to force myself to talk.

3. No more finding "Little Debbie" snack cake wrappers under and around my computer.

4. Smells of "Musk" in the air.

5. Screaming at my dog to sit. (Maybe the dog felt the same way as I did.)


The list could go on and on, but I will spare everyone. Just know that I have learned my lesson and this was the FINAL time.

If you see this person, stay away!
Category: ,
Reactions: 

2 comments:

Mo said...

Doing a happy dance for you!

Seriously. You are cracking me up with the "musk" reference.

We will have none of that. None I say.

You gonna' print this out and carry it around with you to remind yourself this is the FINAL time or should I bust out the paper, ink, stamps, etc. and make something artsy for you to remember?

Ace C said...

lol...sounds like we should do all the above and a little more.