5 Questions...Answered

1-Why did you start blogging? Has your experience so far been a positive one? Explain. I feel that I have to be honest with myself and the question and not give a cookie cutter answer. Basically I started blogging because of Monica. I met her about a year and a half ago and she was so adamant about blogging, so I decided to join in too. The experience has been pretty positive. I haven't really had too much feedback or flack for anything that I put on here because only two people read it...lol

2-What kind of music filled your home growing up. Do you think it influenced you in any way? Blues. I am not quite sure if it has influenced me in anyway. I wasn't quite sure why a man was singing about drinking and women were at that age when I was listening to the music. The only thing that I knew was that it sounded good and I had no choice in the matter.

3-What do you think has been the downfall of American teens today? I don't feel that there has really been a downfall in American teens. I think that we only hear the negative things that transpire and never the positive things. For every American teen that is losing his/her mind there is an American teen finding his/her way through life.

4-(I ask this question of everyone)
Do you believe in Heaven? If so, describe your Heaven. I do believe in heaven. It's a place in the sky or the area above the earth where the "heavenly bodies" are placed. Heaven is some type of peaceful life after death related to the immortality of the soul. Heaven is generally is a place of happiness, sometimes eternal happiness. It signifying a state of "full aliveness" or wholeness.

5-Where do you see yourself in 1 year? 5 years? and 10? I haven't really put much thought into things like this in a long time. I used to always feel like I needed to do things like this when I was younger, but as I grow I don't like to put numbers and time on anything I do. When I place labels like this I sometimes end up being disappointed.
Category:
Reactions: 

1 comments:

kimmyk said...

Mo? Gotta love her!
Never listened to blues before-ever.

I didn't get number 3 out there like I heard it in my head. I meant to ask you about hollywood teens-the current fall of teen queens. [lindsay, paris, nicole, etc] I agree, todays teens have good heads on their shoulders. smoking is down, teen sex is down. things are looking up.