Starbuck's Raspberry/Orange Passion Iced Tea Lemonade

Well my week in Seattle is finally coming to end. I have until about 1 o'clock and then I can hit the ferry back home. And I would just like to just say to everyone, "Thank God!"

I have been finding myself contributing to what I like to call "The Seattle Snooty". I know you're thinking to yourself, "What the hell is he talking about?" Every city is known for a group of people and their most constant habits that would tick off the rest of the regular world.

For those of you who are still confused, here's a couple of examples of what I am talking about to get your thought process rolling in the same direction as mine.

1. Starbucks every morning with some kind of pastry or sandwich. The side item depends on how I feel in the morning. Today I felt like a piece of lemon loaf to go along with my lemonade. Yes, lemonade, I'm not a coffee drinker.

2. iPod. No more explanation needed. I have a little bit of the new Enrique bumping.

3. Walking with my head down or nose turned up so that I don't have to make eye contact or speak to random people walking or sitting on the side of the street.

4. Dressed in my finest slacks/jeans with a buttoned down or polo shirt with my Kenneth Cole dress shoes.

5. And I am wearing too much cologne. Enough to burn your nose hairs and the guys three blocks ahead of me and behind me.

It's almost like all those random people you see in a movie set in downtown New York. They are all headed some where and have some mission or purpose to their lives.

I must say that a brother can get use to "The Seattle Snooty", but after today I will have to go back to being content with just being an average guy living in Bremerton (Please don't cry, I don't have enough tissues to go around).
Category: ,
Reactions: 

1 comments:

Mo said...

Stop It. You are cracking my shit up. Of course you are speaking the truth...