San Antonio Sweeps Cavs for 4th Title

Once again, the San Antonio Spurs walked the hallways in tear and champagne-soaked T-shirts.
Bruce Bowen carried the Larry O'Brien trophy, one he had cradled before.

Tony Parker, wrapped in France's flag, squeezed an MVP award he richly deserved.

And Tim Duncan, the center of the team, recorded every moment with his camcorder.

This wasn't their first NBA title. But for the Spurs, it's maybe the one that means the most. Champions for a fourth time in nine years, they're now a dynasty.

Not that I want to take anything away from the San Antonio Spurs, but I can't just sit by and let them go down in history without putting up a fight. Granted they have earned everyone of those championships that they have won, but I have to say they have done in the most boring fashion known to man. I think that I would be more excited to see a cradle of elderly women crocheting, than watching the Spurs play.

As much as I hate to say this. I would have loved to see the Dallas Mavericks win. I would have much rather seen Mark "Angry Man" Cuban running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
Category:
Reactions: 

0 comments: