Monday Morning Revival

It's Monday morning and I am here in sunny Seattle for a computer class. I am surrounded by business suits and slackers alike. I passed a "pissy" man begging for change this morning. I wish that I have a little hot water and some soap.

Here's a note to the people who travel on the ferry. If you have one of those bags on wheels. Stay the @%$# out of my way. There is nothing worse than rushing off the ferry to be held up by the lady in the trench coat and black pumps (And no she wasn't even attractive.). Stay to the back or pick that damn bag up and "keep it moving".

If you can't tell I am not trilled. I have to wake up really early and the 2 hour commute doesn't sit well with me. Do you know what I could do with the two hours? I know! I could SLEEP!

So I would like to send a special shout-out today to the Navy. Thanks buddies.

I am here learning about numerous new things that Microsoft has to offer, but I can't help but look around the room and see how much I don't belong in this class. Don't get me wrong. I know my way around computers, but I just don't fit this mold. The class is filled with all different kinds of people. There are a couple of dudes here that didn't get the grooming memo. If you are going bald embrace it and move on. And a note to the guy in the back of the class...ponytails were left in the eighties. So unless you are Steven Segal or I am in 1984, this is something I shouldn't see in the middle of Seattle. And can somebody pass a note to the guy in the front of the class and let him know that a velour suit isn't preserving the sexy.

So if you are reading this and think damn, "Who shit in his Frosty Flakes this morning?" I'll tell you who shit in them "Tony the mother$*%#ing Tiger". So if you can avoid me, do so until lunch time.
Category:
Reactions: 

1 comments:

Mo said...

I am so glad I wasn't able to call you today. Damn. Tony got the best of you.