Random

Well it's late her in Casa de Ace. I got about an hours worth of workout today. I wish it would have been more, but with my schedule this week it's all i can muster in. With school around the corner I need to figure something out to keep the hopes of having my "Summa Body" before the Summer is out.

I just finish cleaning up the kitchen, bathroom, living room and I am about to start on my room. I don't really have much, but I do have a lot of clothes that need to be folded and put in the appropriate places. My roommate's brother is in the living watching Office Space and as much as I need to be bonding with him, I can't seem to drag myself away from this damn computer. I guess you could call it lazy, no motovation or just shear willingness to go against the grain.

I seem to be back in my addiction phase of blogging for the time being. I guess that it's a good thing for the people who read it and a bad thing for my social life (cue the sorrow music).
Category:
Reactions: 

2 comments:

Mo said...

You can have both. I promise. It's a little bit of work but you can do it Bobby Bushay.

Oh, and what is up with the messy bed? I know you said you were going to clean up your room next but dude, you and an unmade bed? I need to mark the day.

Ace C said...

Just being lazy I guess.