Running with Horses...


And I can't keep up...

"Is it reasonable to just cut off the part of the bread that's moldy when you're making your french toast? Is it prudent? What would you do?"

Given all the things I need to accomplish, I have an inflated sense of well-being this week (the sun is out). And being that this is Washington it's very rare.

I didn't get any kind of loan for my classes this semester, so I have decided to just take this semester off and gear all my focus towards next semester. Why am I not more worked up about this?

I found out last week that my WBC(white blood cell) count is extremely low. I am awaiting testing next month to see what the doctors diagnose me with. Signs of getting old?

I just found out that one of my great uncles has passed away from some kind of health condition, which I bet is hereditary.

A shooting spree at VT and continuing insurgent bombings in Baghdad don't carry quite the emotional punch as they should. Again, why am I not more upset? Not saying that I don't care; I am simply asking myself, why am I not more upset?

And last, but not least I am starting to doubt the people I surround myself with. It's a bunch of indirect stuff, nothing direct. It's when you have that feeling of doubt in your head and later on it comes true. It leaves you wondering what else could be going on. I have a since of high school-ness when it comes to the people surrounding me and I should be upset, but I'm not--just cautious.

Things might just be boiling beneath the surface. Everything around me seems to be moving at a faster pace than I am. I feel like moving, but for some reason I can't. I'm keeping up the best I can at this point.
Category:
Reactions: 

0 comments: