My Super Ex-Girlfriend


"Everyone's had a painful parting of the ways with a romantic partner. We pick up the pieces and move on. But for one New York guy, it's not going to be so easy. When he breaks up with his girlfriend, he discovers his ex is actually the reluctant superior, G-Girl. A scorned woman, she unleashes her super powers to humiliate and torment him."

I took a little time out of my busy schedule this weekend to go and watch a movie. I have been looking for a good comedy to watch and this seemed to be right up my alley. Usually I would not watch a movie with Uma Thurman, this time I made an exception. It turned out to be a really good one at the that. The movie was hilarious. There seemed to be joke after joke after joke.

So if you are feeling down and out about a past relationship or just need a good laugh make sure you put this movie on your list of things not to miss this Summer. Make sure it goes in between "Summer diet" and foods that start with the letter "Q"(movie trivia: What movie is the phrase "Foods that start with the letter "Q"")

Later...
Category:
Reactions: 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»