Loyalty 16:59


loy·al·ty - the act or quality of being loyal.




I am going to write until I get this out and I get it right. I am frustrated at the moment and can't seem to get my mind flowing. My mind seems to be on lock down and the key is thousands of miles away(locked away with a dragon guarding it).

The definition at the top of the page is what's "Hot" in my life right now. I am up in the air about this word because I feel that this word is a little deceiving. What exactly is the quality of being loyal and do you really have to be devoted to be loyal.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but the word and it's definitions have sent me through the roof. When I think of loyalty I think of respect, but today the word was used out of contexts and has brought me to the place where I am at now...It seems to me like the word has been misinterpreted often. And today was the first time that I have heard it used like this. The way it was used was almost like saying you're my "bitch", so you know your place and I have all confidence that you stay in your place... accept it and move on.

Question!
So when you're here where do you go? or Do you accept it?

This might seem like I am everywhere today because I am trying to reconnect to the inner "mogul", and get back ready for world domination...


Category: ,
Reactions: 

7 comments:

Mo said...

I've been thinking about this today.

You should not accept anything that compromises who you are, what you believe in, etc.

The line has to be drawn somewhere at some point but only you'll know what and when that needs to happen.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»