How Do You Know When Someone Is....

****Note****
Today is a good day!
****Note****


I spent most yesterday catching up on all the shows that I've Tivoed(does anyone know if this is a word or not ) since last week. A lot of the shows were repeats, but I think I watched them again just for the hell of it. There was a little Maury (You are not the father!), Oprah (Nothing was given away.), Big Brother All-stars (Talk about lies and deceit...i.e. the reason for the blog.) and a couple other shows.

Two of the shows that I recorded really made me think about the people that I surround myself with and what they bring to the table(by table I mean my life). You always here people saying that television rots the mind and that people should spend more time outdoors. I don't know about you but the last few things that I've done outdoors have involved drinking...so with that said, I’ve learned how much alcohol that I can consume. Maybe someday that will help me find the cure for A.I.D.S., but for now it's a good relaxer and it doesn't take much to twist off a cap to a beer or pull the tab on a can. Back to what I was talking about earlier.

I was watching 106 and Park(BET) and one of the guest was asked, "Name one thing that you learned from you last relationship?" The guest replied, "No matter if it's a boyfriend/girlfriend or just friendship, the key is “trust and loyalty”." It was a relevant answer and just made complete sense. It was simple and to the point. On the flipside after the show went off I tuned into Big Brother All-stars and it deals with the same issues the guest was asked on 106 and Park. The only difference was all the people on the show swore up and down that they were all friends and that they were this and they were that, but as soon as the others backs were turned it was a different scenario. It just makes me think...

And here is what I leave you to think about...

If you won the lottery today and for some strange reason found out that you were also heading to prison. Which one of all your friends would you trust with your lottery winnings until you returned from prison? (Family is not an option.)
Category:
Reactions: 

6 comments:

Mo said...

Wow. That is some pretty heavy thinking. Hmmm, give me a bit to figure this one out.

Mo said...

I finally arrived at my answer. It's on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»